材料：29 pcs (about 15g)
200g 绿豆瓣 / Mung Bean
Dash of 白胡椒粉 / White pepper
50g 食油 + 5 粒小葱 shallot
1 tsp 盐 / salt
100g 砂糖 / sugar
> Fried shallot with oil till golden brown (I prefer darker), set aside.
> Mung bean soak for 2 hours ~ strain ~ steam
> Pour hot mung bean into blender, add pepper, salt, sugar and blend it, continue add all fried shallot and blend it until just combined.
水皮 / Water dough：29pcs (about 10g each)
160g 面粉 ( 过筛 ) / plain flour
60g 奶油 / butter
65g 水 / water
20g 砂糖 / Sugar
> Dissolve sugar in water, set aside
> Cream the butter few seconds, then add flour to cream till just "breadcrumb" formed, then slowly add water to form a soft dough
> rest dough for at least 10 minutes
油皮/Oil dough：29pcs (about 5g each)
60g 白油 (I replaced by butter)
> combine all to form a dough, rest at least 10 minutes
1) Flatten water dough, and wrap the oil dough into the water dough.
2) Flatten the dough into a rectangle.
3) Roll up like swiss roll and repeat the step again.
4) Flatten it then roll into round shape.
5) Wrap the filling into the dough and form round ball.
6) Brushed with egg yolk and sprinkle sesame seed on top.
7) Bake in a preheated oven 180C for 25mins.